- Creating More Balance Creating More Balance (CMB - South Yorkshire) is a European Social Funded project that promotes Flexible Working and Childcare Options to employers.
- Year Out Group Information and guidance on taking a gap year or career break
- Gap Advice Independent gap year advice and information
- Gap Year Research Information and advice on choosing an ethical volunteer programme
- Gap Year & Volunteer in China, Thailand and Vietnam Gap Year In Asia is a directory of Gap Year programs in Asia
BUNAC offers a range of exciting work abroad and volunteer abroad programmes. BUNAC are the work and travel experts and have been helping young people work and volunteer abroad since 1962. Popular gap year destinations include: USA, Canada, New Zealand, Nepal, Australia, Britain, China, South Africa and many more.
Oyster Worldwide specialises in gap year, career break and responsible travel. They offer paid work abroad, internships, volunteering options, TEFL courses and travel in some of the worlds most incredible locations.
Global Travel Academy
Travelling abroad should be exciting, inspiring and the best experience of your life, and you can make the most of it with Global Travel Academy! They provide realistic travel experiences which are inspirational and fun, all while teaching you the important skills needed to travel safely and with confidence. Run by a team of experienced travel experts.
Street Child is a grassroots charity that helps children living in some of the toughest places in Africa and South Asia to go to school. They are dedicated to empowering vulnerable children through education and currently have a special focus on girls’ education and education in emergencies. Street Child do not charge volunteers an upfront fee but you will need to fundraise to cover your costs.