- Afreco Tours Ltd Offering you a selection of African Adventures for short or long breaks; you can choose a wildlife course, tracking adventure, game ranger experience or wildlife photography course.
- Gap Year Traveller Whether you want get involved in an animal conservation project, find paid work abroad, work and travel abroad or travel round the world on a complete gap year, Gap Year Traveller can help you with placements, accommodation and travel arrangements.
- Vivisto Provides career breaks to overseas destinations, and combines this with career guidance and personal development upon the customers return to the UK.
- www.britarch.ac.uk/archabroadArchaeology abroad
- www.travellingwiththechildren.co.uk Stories and advice for backpacking around the world with two young children from people who are actually doing it now.
- www.writersnexus.com Help for budding writers
- Tango in Argentina Blog of adult gapper going to Argentina to learn the tango!
- GoLearnTo Travelblog Offers high quality learning holidays in over 30 countries worldwide. Go learn to speak a new language, surf, scuba dive, cook, wine taste, dance, sail, horse ride and much more.
Kaya Responsible Travel
A responsible travel organisation with a focus on genuine and meaningful volunteer projects in Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Working with existing community projects who have a genuine need for volunteers, every Kaya volunteer is welcomed and is useful. Gold medal winners of “The Best Volunteering Organisation” at the British Youth Travel Awards 2016 and 2014 ( silver in 2015 and 2013).
BUNAC offers a range of exciting work abroad and volunteer abroad programmes. BUNAC are the work and travel experts and have been helping young people work and volunteer abroad since 1962. Popular gap year destinations include: USA, Canada, New Zealand, Nepal, Australia, Britain, China, South Africa and many more.
_SocialStarters have extensive experience working with volunteers, entrepreneurs and social enterprises across 6 countries - matching skilled volunteers with socially responsible organisations that need their consultancy services. They are experts in international development and social enterprise, and offer training and coaching to career breakers who volunteer with them. They have a 100% recommendation rate from their clients. Projects currently available in the UK and Brazil.
Street Child is a grassroots charity that helps children living in some of the toughest places in Africa and South Asia to go to school. They are dedicated to empowering vulnerable children through education and currently have a special focus on girls’ education and education in emergencies. Street Child do not charge volunteers an upfront fee but you will need to fundraise to cover your costs.