24 March 2015
- You frequently find yourself wondering what the source of that unpleasant smell is.
- There is vomit.
- You act like you know what you're doing but really you haven't got a clue.
- Someone wakes you up in the night for no reason other than they like the sound of their own voice.
- You stop caring what you look like.
- No matter how hard you try to lighten your load, you end up carrying a huge bag of stuff everywhere.
- Inexplicable crying.
- Inexplicable crying (from you).
- You forget what your old life was like.
- There is more vomit.
- Going to work is a distant memory.
- As is shaving/wearing makeup.
- You end up sleeping wherever you can, even on the bus. Especially on the bus.
- There's an unexpected amount of singing.
- You find yourself watching weird telly.
- Sore feet.
- Seriously, why is there so much vomit?!
- All your clothes are chosen for comfort and/or ease of cleanliness.
- You really, really hope that is just mud.
- Or chocolate.
- Or meaty sauce.
- Seeing more boobs than you anticipated.
- Time to sit and chill is now a commodity more precious than gold.
- Speaking of which, where the hell did all your money go?
- Despite everything, each day brings something new and awesome.
Got any more? Tell us on Twitter.
(Photo credit: Luigi Amasia)