Working Holiday in Japan
Our Work Japan programme is all about endless fun for excellent value that offers you the chance to live and work in Japan without speaking Japanese!
We will support you before you land in Japan, and our in-country partners will continue to do so throughout your time living and working in Japan. Check out what's included in our Essentials package!
- Online orientation (around 60 min) including Intercultural Training with an intercultural coach
- Meet and greet at Narita or Haneda airport (in the greater area of Tokyo) with transfers by public transport (shuttle bus and/or train) to your accommodation
- 1 week or 1 month arrival accommodation
- One of the team will accompany you to the city office to help you set-up your tax number registration, national health insurance, bank account and SIM card registration (SIM card costs are not included in the package)
- Full support in finding a job and working in Tokyo, including:
- An in-depth job counselling session (90-120 minutes)
- Translating your CV to Japanese
- Accompanied appointment at the employment centre
- Providing numerous job offers from other sources on an individual case-by-case basis
- Use of resources at the office, such as printer and PC to research jobs and prepare application documents
- A trusted and resourceful contact person from the team in Japan for any questions or assistance via phone (even on Whatsapp!) email or arranged meetings in the office for an entire year after your arrival in Japan.
Work Japan Ultimate Ski
Work Japan Ultimate Ski gives you the chance to bag yourself an incredible job at a ski resort in Japan before you leave the UK! You'll also get all the inclusions Work Japan Essentials!