- JobMonkey.com - Coolest Jobs on Earth! Find a great summer, seasonal or year-round job at JobMonkey.com. Includes jobs in such industries as cruise lines, ski resorts, beach resorts, national parks, amusement parks, Alaska fishing, and teaching English abroad, to name a few. This website also has thousands of pages of insightful industry information and insider tips on how to land the best jobs.
- Jobs Careers 24 Thousands of jobs available everyday from major job boards for you (USA only).
- www.aupairsetc.co.uk One of the largest au-pairs & nannies agencies in the South of England, placing au-pairs all over the United Kingdom and Ireland along with International coverage.
- Hotrecruit A specialist job site delivering full time, part time and temporary roles to highly targeted jobseekers, who are either seeking an immediate vacancy, their first job or a career gateway. Hotrecruit advertises positions across all industries with a particular focus on tourism, hospitality, promotions and events.
- Workthing A unique jobsite that matches candidates with jobs direct from UK's leading employers across all sectors, job types and at all levels.
- JobSearch A generalist jobsite with job vacancies across all sectors, job types and at all levels.
- Overseas Job Search Find out about hot jobs & employment opportunities in the Caribbean. At hotjobinthesun.com, we provide you with access to local as well as international jobs.
- Pacific Island Jobs(PIJ) An online job portal for job opportunities in the Oceania region. In addition to jobs, the site also details volunteering, internship and scholarship opportunities.
BUNAC offers a range of exciting work abroad and volunteer abroad programmes. BUNAC are the work and travel experts and have been helping young people work and volunteer abroad since 1962. Popular gap year destinations include: USA, Canada, New Zealand, Nepal, Australia, Britain, China, South Africa and many more.
Oyster Worldwide specialises in gap year, career break and responsible travel. They offer paid work abroad, internships, volunteering options, TEFL courses and travel in some of the worlds most incredible locations.
Teach & Learn Korea
Teach English through this graduate programme sponsored by the South Korean Government. Paid teaching placements (6 months or 1 year; extensions possible) with monthly salary of around £1,070 and additional allowances, plus airfare, cultural programmes, accommodation and other benefits included. No TEFL qualification needed.
TEFL courses in Thailand, with a 94% pass rate. Get an internationally-recognised qualification to teach English abroad. Job guarantee, and volunteering and internship options are also available.
EA Ski & Snowboard
We are a small group of passionate skiers and snowboarders from around the world. Our aim is to create the next generation of successful, international ski and snowboard instructors.
EA Ski and snowboard offer instructor courses in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Japan and Switzerland. The instructor courses are designed to fast track your career in the snowsports industry. Interns train, become qualified and work all in one season. Get in touch today to see if you qualify!
I did EA last year at Revelstoke mountain resort. It was a great way to get into instructing. You get trained up by the best pros on the mountain and then you’re teaching by Christmas. You get the chance to take kids for the first time, who’ve never skied before and throughout the course of the season are up the top of that huge mountain up there and it’s just one of the best feelings. You also just improve your skiing – you’ll be a billion times better skier, you’ll be able to hit all the gnarly stuff up there so yeah – totally recommend EA to you guys.
- Andrew, Ski Instructor Training Internship in Revelstoke
Teach English in China
Long-term paid TEFL placements in China, summer TEFL internships in China, and a unique homestay programme where you tutor a Chinese child. A chance to really get to know China while working and travelling there.