Work Canada is our fastest growing programme, and with the majestic mountains of the West and vibrantly diverse cities of the East, we know why.
PERFECT PACKAGES FOR YOU
- Visa assistance
- 2 free nights arrival accommodation in Canada
- Arrival orientation
- Job support
- ALL the inclusions of Essentials
- PLUS a guaranteed job before you head out there
- Young Professionals
- If you already have a job offer in Canada or are up to 35 you can grab yourself a 24-month working visa
- IEC Pool Nomination:
- BUNAC are partnered with SWAP Working Holidays in Canada and for 2020 are able to offer a limited number of RO (Recognised Organisation) Letters to UK passport holders. This means that we are able to facilitate IEC visa invites to UK participants wanting to live and work in Canada for up to two years
Snowplow into the magnificent landscape and work at a world-class ski resort. We have plenty of working opportunities in a multitude of resorts, and they include:
- Ski lift attendant
- Front desk representative
- Banquet server
- Ski concierge
- and much more!
In order to work in Canada you'll need a visa, and BUNAC's team of experts provide assistance in getting one. From webinars to step-by-step guides, we've got you covered.
Looking for some career related international experience after graduating or looking to gain some industry experience as part of your university placement year? BUNAC’s Young Professionals programme enables those with a job offer in Canada to gain that all important career development across the pond!
Still undecided? The BUNAC website is full of useful information. Alternatively you can call us on 0333 999 7516 or email us at email@example.com