- The Volunteer Site Works with small community-based projects in Mexico. Environmentally friendly and genuinely useful.
- VolunteerSouthAmerica.net Directory of free and low-cost volunteer opportunities in South America.
- Volunteer Latin America Offers more free and low cost volunteering opportunities in Latin America than anyone else.
- Inka Magik Volunteer projects and Eco-tours in Peru
- Yanapuma Foundation Promotes sustainable community development in Ecuador in indigenous and marginalized communities with the aid of international volunteers and career-break professionals.
Kaya Responsible Travel
A responsible travel organisation with a focus on genuine and meaningful volunteer projects in Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Working with existing community projects who have a genuine need for volunteers, every Kaya volunteer is welcomed and is useful. Gold medal winners of “The Best Volunteering Organisation” at the British Youth Travel Awards 2016 and 2014 ( silver in 2015 and 2013).
Established for over 30 years, Projects Abroad is a leading provider of responsible volunteering placements across the world. Special placements for people with professional skills and experience.
Volunteer programmes focusing on providing access to safe water and sanitation, protecting vulnerable environments and building resilient communities. Borneo, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, India and Tanzania.
BUNAC offers a range of exciting work abroad and volunteer abroad programmes. BUNAC are the work and travel experts and have been helping young people work and volunteer abroad since 1962. Popular gap year destinations include: USA, Canada, New Zealand, Nepal, Australia, Britain, China, South Africa and many more.
Affordable, sustainable volunteer placements working with children and animals, making a genuine difference in local communities. UK-registered charity and 100% not-for-profit, so money is invested in helping the projects. Projects with long-term goals in bringing practical and achievable solutions.
Oyster Worldwide specialises in gap year, career break and responsible travel. They offer paid work abroad, internships, volunteering options, TEFL courses and travel in some of the worlds most incredible locations.
_SocialStarters have extensive experience working with volunteers, entrepreneurs and social enterprises across 6 countries - matching skilled volunteers with socially responsible organisations that need their consultancy services. They are experts in international development and social enterprise, and offer training and coaching to career breakers who volunteer with them. They have a 100% recommendation rate from their clients. Projects currently available in the UK and Brazil.